Has gone Offline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Has gone Offline

Horde

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naxx 10 man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Naxx 10 man Empty
PostSubject: Naxx 10 man   Naxx 10 man EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Hey Everyone

We will gonna try Naxx this Saturday after 8 pm will gonna be with best geared players from guild.

If you dont get invited dont be nervios or angry,try to control yourself Wink i need to take best geared players for pve.

Understand we need to gear first Tanks and Healers and after il take everyone of you ,after we have like 10 ppl geared we gonna try 25 man raid ; pls be peacefull ,after we clear naxx on 10 man we go with alts and others will be take for raid ,that should be in the next week ,ihope we will clear naxx in few days.
This is a main raid only.

Il gonna chose 2 tanks and 3 healers and other will be dps melle and casters dps.
Tanks request to have over 25k Hp unbuff,healers to have 15k mana or more.
All try to get pve gear from heroics .
Pls understand ,in the future we will have 2 grps for Naxx ,but at first time i want to do with best players Wink from guild Wink
Try to Read Rules on forum and Tactics for Naxx on www.bosskillers.com for first 2 quaters ,after we clear this we try other quater to Wink Peace i hope you understand . /cheer
Back to top Go down
https://hasgoneoffline.forumotion.com

Naxx 10 man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Has gone Offline :: General-
Jump to: